PROFESSIONAL PLANNING PRACTICE EXAMINATION 2018
Candidates are expected to sit and pass the following examinations, two separate and independent paper structured into;
- Planning theory, Law and Administration – Morning.
- Test of Professional Competence and Practice – Afternoon
The Examination is to hold as follows;
- Written Examination- Thursday Nov. 8th ,2018
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Kadpoly Barnawa Campus, kaduna State.
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, Imo State.
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning the Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Oral Examination 28th Nov. – 1st Dec., 2018. (Lagos, Calabar and Abuja).
TOPREC TRAINING LOGBOOK
INTENDING candidates are to submit their LOG BOOK at the venue of the WRITTEN EXAMINATION 8TH NOV. 2018, in support of his/her ability to practice. A candidate is expected to produce a portfolio of work/practice done under the supervision of a Registered town planner as contained in Article iii- section 8 (d) of TOPREC Rules and Regulations for the Control of Town Planning Practice.
Unless this is done satisfactorily, the candidate may not qualify for the ORAL Examination.